We are looking for a Back End Developer to join our team!
At AstroPay, we believe in empowering people to reach their full potential and to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company. Our goal is to provide a cutting-edge online payment solution that goes beyond just a traditional wallet. We are dedicated to creating a dynamic and challenging work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and a strong sense of community among our team.
Our multinational and multicultural team is made up of talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers and users. We value teamwork, collaboration, and a can-do attitude, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our growing company.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company, AstroPay is the perfect place for you. With our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed, we offer an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. Join us today and be part of our mission to revolutionize the online payment industry.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Experienced Backend Developer for our IT team. You will be in charge of the server-side of our platform.
The ideal candidate is a competent individual with a great passion for technology and excellent programming skills. You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- 3+ Proven work experience as a Backend developer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technology/ Programming Skills
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Go, J2EE, Spring framework
- Strong skills in data modelling and database design patterns on Relational databases
- Familiarity with REST services and related technologies.
- Interest and focus in User Experience
- Knowledge of English
What you´ll do:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web and mobile applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participate in UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Flexible hours: We are results-oriented.
- Professional growth: Take off your professional career. Explore your passions.
- Fully remote: Work from anywhere.
- AstroTeam: Get in touch with your team and have fun.
- AstroPay House: Meet and connect with AstroPayers in all the world.
- Training: Keep on building your knowledge with EDX platform.